Lots of fun was had across the state this weekend. Not only was I able to have my sister trek over the mountains with me, but I was also able to celebrate birthdays with Ang, my mom and Wally. It was also exciting to see my little niece for the first time since she was born. Such a cutie!!! Along with all of the festivities I even managed to get my wedding dress!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Celebrations in Spokane!
Lots of fun was had across the state this weekend. Not only was I able to have my sister trek over the mountains with me, but I was also able to celebrate birthdays with Ang, my mom and Wally. It was also exciting to see my little niece for the first time since she was born. Such a cutie!!! Along with all of the festivities I even managed to get my wedding dress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sure is a cute girl you are holding :) Can't wait to see you guys over Christmas.
Post a Comment